Thursday, May 13, 2010

I am not dead

Although I am buried in boxes.

The e-mail I get every Monday telling me about who visits this little blog has informed me that I am down to approximately zero hits. This isn't surprising since I haven't posted anything in over a week.

Forgive me. In the last several days I have finished up graduate school, facilitated a few"breakout sessions" for a conference, and started packing up our apartment.*

On Friday my mother-in-law arrives (after I go out to breakfast, get my hair did, and go to the dentist).

Saturday we hang out.

Sunday I graduate.

Monday she leaves.

Tuesday we pack up the moving truck.

Wednesday we leave MN.

Tonight we are hosting a goodbye party at a local bar. There will be a pizza buffet and lots of beer. I hoping to avoid any crying, but you never know.

7 comments:

  1. I forgot to add the *!
    *: D$ has done almost all of the packing up to this point. I need to step up my game if I want to avoid hearing about how HE did all the packing for the rest of my life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Graduation! Hooray! :)

    Wishing you good luck finishing up this whirlwind weekend/week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting! Enjoy the pizza buffet. That sounds like a great send off.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! The blog can suffer a bit when such awesome, important things are happening.

    Oh, and I LOOOVVVEE breakout sessions. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. See, you move to MN, I live vicariously through you while you recount your adventures through your blog, and I will be a dutiful reader. All I can see is win-win for the brief hiatus.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with blind irish pirate. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow!! You have a lot going on at the moment. Congratulations on graduation!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete