Saturday, June 12, 2010

Oh for cripes sake

EXTREME NERD ALERT: I feel like Han Solo when Chewy finds him all blind and weak after being frozen by Jabba. "I'm out of it for a little while, everyone gets delusions of grandeur!"

Except that no one has delusions, they are all just grand.

Seriously, I leave the internet for a few weeks and you guys all go off and write awesome posts and have huge life events. Cate is talking about vaginas and leaving the little lady alone (to crawl, mind you). Peonies is having freaking twins!* P's wedding photos are up (goodbye this morning's activities, I used all that time to drool over photos). Mrs. LIOLI is writing hella posts and growing basil, yadda yadda yadda.

I have so much to tell you! But it is sunny for the first time and weeks and I want to go frolic in the sun on my first weekend after the start of my new job.

Happy Weekend. Please try and keep the mind-blowing wit and life events to a minimum until I am back on the scene. K?**

*So, I don't know any of these ladies and only one of them reads this blog to my knowledge. Doesn't mean I can't be creepily excited for them!
**I kid! Please keep saying amazing things and experiencing wonderful and important milestones.

5 comments:

  1. Frolicking in the sunshine is exactly what needs to be done about now, sweetie. So nevermind the blog news, get out there and play!

    (I also get creepily excited by virtual people's life events. But twins?! How can you not be excited?)

    glad all sounds well with you hon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea! You're back! You've been missed.

    Can't wait to hear how awesomely epic things have been!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is my fave. quote of all times. Fo'sho. And isn't it crazy - it took me a moment to realize what Peonies was talking about, but... yeah.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're back! That's lovely. And the twins thing is fantastic, no? I admit I shrieked a little here in my office. And promptly sent the link to my husband: "They're having them... can't we?" :)

    ReplyDelete