Monday, April 11, 2011

Update from the Field

Hi.

I am so sorry to write such a dramatic post and then leave you  hanging.

D$ and I are doing okay. Last week was really hard. There were more fights and tears but at least SOME of it was productive. I have posts brewing in my head about it. I wasn't able to write because we were busy figuring shit out...

...and then I went to Los Angeles and Las Vegas for 5 days for my sister's 30th birthday. My sister is now here to visit me for her Spring Break, which also means no-can-blog for another few days but I have so much to tell you and will be be back soon.

Love love love (and roulette),

MWK

3 comments:

  1. Phew.

    I was actually getting concerned. And would have emailed, but I have a brain like a seive and can barely remember my own name these days.

    Live large, and hear from you when you're free. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. patiently waiting for updates. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear you're still there and still talking. Good luck, have fun with your sister, and we'll all still be here when you're back to blogging.

    ReplyDelete