Friday, September 25, 2009

2 months

We've been married for two months. Neither one of us realized it was our "monthaversary" until about 8 p.m., which could have something to do with the fact that we were accidentally out until 1 a.m. last night celebrating a friend's achievement, which led to a very foggy morning for the both of us.

The evening's anniversary activities included drinking our favorite cheap wine and eating pizza from the place next door. In our sweatpants. While we watched Project Runway and Psych. Now D$ is off to a party and I am off to bed so I can actually get some homework done tomorrow.

Before we realized it was our two month mark I was watching NCIS (don't hate) in my PJs while D$ goofed around on our computer. I had a momentary moment of "oh no! We are ignoring each other on our Friday night" - but then I realized that we were both doing exactly what we wanted to be doing after a long week of school and work. And I was just glad to be in the same room with him while we each relaxed in our own way.

And then I convinced him to go buy us pizza so we could snuggle and watch PR together.

It really was the best kind of night.

No comments:

Post a Comment