Sunday, November 22, 2009

Can I get a Boo-Ya?

I'm not gonna lie, I have had one productive-ass weekend. Because I feel like patting myself on the back a little bit, here's a list of the things I accomplished since Friday (the * connotes involvement of the Hubs in said activity)

Watched Ghostbusters*
Went pre-Thanksgiving grocery shopping (hello, nutmeg)*
Cleaned the house*
Did Laundry*
Bought new running shoes
Went on a walk
Wrote two (count 'em, two) papers
Studied for an exam for approximately 7 hours
Watched basketball with an old friend (related: drank microbrews and scotch)*


And on top of that, D$ rearranged our living room and I am waaay more excited about it than I thought I would be.

And so now, my dears, I am off to relax until tomorrow.

6 comments:

  1. We were out of town this weekend--which I love, but does keep me from having this lovely sense of accomplishment. Good for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is very ambitious of you! I myself partook in Alien, Aliens, and that other Alien movie whilst making a beef stew to tide us over for meals till Thanksgiving.

    Isn't it nice to have a freshly arranged living room? It feel like you have a bit of a brand new house.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yesss. That makes me feel so much better about how eagerly I am anticipating the Law and Order Marathon I plan on partaking in on Thanksgiving day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that Ghostbusters made it on the list. My parallel was the new Star Trek, which I really got into, surprisingly. I'm more of a Star Wars fan, myself.

    Oh, I also want to say I <3 Dan Akroid, forwateverreason, probably because of the Blues Brothers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yea - I really wish that Dan Akroyd was my uncle or something so we could hang out on holidays. I am DEFINITELY on team Star Wars, but living with a man who owns the Nitpickers Guide to Star Trek taught my to appreciate Star Trek as well (and the new movie was totally bangin'.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have you ever heard the Star Wars Christmas album? My dad has it on a record and we used to listen to it every year when we decorated the tree. Nothing feels quite so much like Christmas as a robot carol.

    Wow, I really am a nerd.

    ReplyDelete