Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Cue obnoxious squealing


My womens are visiting this weekend. 

I am so excited I could die. 

One of them is six months pregnant and the other is getting married in June. I've spent a fair amount of time in the last several months being sad about how I am missing all the good stuff. I don't know what G's favorite pregnancy snack is. I don't know if wedding planning is making L nuts.* I don't even know what they will be for Halloween!

Oh god it is gonna be so awesome to see them. I plan to spend several hours a day staring at G's preggars belly and asking her invasive questions about her pregnancy, followed by asking L embarrassing questions about her honeymoon lingerie plans. Then we will get pedicures. 

Friday needs to GET. HERE. 

*We are bad phone talkers. The time difference doesn't help. 




4 comments:

  1. Hooray for friends! I had dinner with some of my womens tonight and then we watched Criminal Minds. Something about nachos and serial killers just says "friendship," you know? Hope you have a blast. P.S. I hate talking on the phone. No matter what time zone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm *dreadful* at keeping in touch with my friends as well, so I know exactly how you feel. Rock on weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gaaaahhhhh, that's so awesome. I'm terrible with the phone (okay, FINE, I just hate it), but we chat quite a bit. Still, there's nothing like good, quality, face-to-face girlness. Have the BEST time!!

    ReplyDelete