Sunday, January 10, 2010

Conversations at our house, Take 3

Scene: D$ and I are at the mall and D$ is figuring out if he can afford to buy an XBox and Rock Band with his Christmas money.

D$ (after a few minutes of silence): Sorry, I'm making wiring diagrams in my head.

Me: Umm....

D$: I think I need more speaker wire.

Me: There is no possible way you need more speaker wire. You have a box of speaker wire.

D$: You don't even know what you are talking about.

Later: I'm headed to Victoria's Secret to buy new bras for the first time in practially two years.

Me: The thing is, I can't go and try on bras with a cup of coffee in my hand.

D$: You try them on?

Me: YES!

D$: Oh. I thought it was just like...measurements.

Me: Wow.

D$: What?






1 comment:

  1. ha ha ha! I love when guys go in there and want to buy their wives a bra in "medium". Silly silly.

    ReplyDelete