Thursday, January 14, 2010

Hear. Hear.

I did that terrible thing last night, where you start Facebook stalking someone who you sort of know and then decide that your life is totally meaningless? Am I the only person who does that? Long story short: This girl I know, who for the record seems like a very cool person, has apparently been traveling the world for a Foundation, making important videos of some kind in places like China, Kazakhstan, and Kenya, and looking at her photos made me feel like a speck of dust.

But then, because of APW of course, I read this on Offbeat Bride:

Time spent bitching could be time making yourself smarter and stronger and more awesome.

Exactly. More appropriate to my case would be "time spent feeling bad about myself and bitter about other people's successes." But also bitching. I do a lot of bitching.

A good reminder to keep myself working on Project Good Attitude.

1 comment:

  1. Ehhhh... No. You are not the only person who does that.

    I read that post too. Amazing, no?

    ReplyDelete