- Writing Cover Letters
- Having to be nice to D$ when he edits said cover letters
- Not being able to drink in the middle of the day.
- Cat hair. EVERYWHERE.
- Consistently failing to get up on time to exercise and then feeling guilty all day
- More guilt, based on the fact that it is 11:26 a.m. on the SECOND day I am supposed to be working, and I have yet to do any work, preferring instead to read blogs, pretend to write cover letters, and internet-shop.
- Realizing what an arse I am for being ungrateful about a job that allows me to work at home, in my PJs, with my husband (who I am currently annoyed at for editing my cover letters, which is totally unfair because he is doing so out of kindness. A fact that renders me even MORE of an arse-head).
Thursday, January 7, 2010
A brief list of things things I hate about not being on vacation anymore: